Friday, July 19, 2013

Widgets

Sending Good Thoughts!

It's Friday again! That means it’s time for the weekly Friday Mashup challenge! Even though I’m still in Salt Lake City I managed to get this post scheduled for you in advance so you wouldn’t miss out!


Stamps: Too Kind, Woodgrain, Oh Hello
Card Stock: Soft Sky, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate
Ink: Crisp Cantaloupe, Calypso Coral, Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana Stazon, Old Olive
Accessories: Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals

This week we had to choose our favorite new stamp set and use the sketch. It was so tough to choose just one favorite, but finally I chose Too Kind.

This card was fast and fun! I started off with a piece of Soft Sky card stock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored it at 4-1/4”. Next I cut a piece of Coastal Cabana card stock 3-3/4” x 5”. I stamped the Woodgrain background stamp onto the card stock in Coastal Cabana ink and adhered this piece of card stock onto a 3-7/8” x 5-1/8” piece of Whisper White card stock.


I stamped the chevron image from Oh Hello three times onto a scrap of Smoky Slate card stock in Smoky Slate ink. Then I took Paper Snips and cut out each of the chevrons and adhered them onto the bottom of the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

For the image panel I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 2-1/2” x 3-1/2”. I stamped the flower stem from Oh Hello onto the card stock in Old Olive ink. Then I stamped the larger flower images in Crisp Cantaloupe ink and the smaller flower images in Calypso Coral ink. I just love this color combination! Finally I stamped the greeting onto the bottom of the card stock in Stazon ink and adhered this onto a 2-5/8” x 3-5/8” piece of Calypso Coral card stock and finally adhered it onto the card front.


Super-fast and super easy! If you have a chance head on over to the Friday Mashup to see what the rest of the design team came up with!



Liked up HERE