Thursday, July 25, 2013

Widgets

Garden Trellis Lantern Non Winning Artisan Entry 10

Today I share with you my final Artisan entry project. This 3D project has been brewing in my brain for more than a year and it came out better than I could have ever imagined!






You can also get this tutorial for FREE by ordering from my online store between now and September 30th!


This is a lantern that you can set a battery powered tea light into. It is quite large, 11” tall! And it follows the shape of the Window Frames Framelits!


This concludes my Artisan Entry posts for this year. Congratulations to those of you that were chosen as finalists and had your projects shared at Convention and a big congratulations to those who won the Artisan Award! Maybe I’ll have better luck next year!


I am offering a complete tutorial of Both of my 3D project entries for FREE to anyone who orders through my Online Store. For the remainder of July through the end of September I will give away the tutorials from my 3D Artisan projects. So click below to start ordering and get your FREE tutorials!