Sunday, July 21, 2013

Widgets

Falling Leaves Non Winning Artisan Entry 6

This is a fun fall scrapbook page featuring my wonderful nieces and some pretty leaves. It’s also my first Artisan entry scrapbook page. I am really proud of myself for the scrapbook pages I came up with. I don’t normally scrapbook so it took me FOREVER to plan out the pages and make them. Now I just need to make another for myself to add into my album!

  • Stamps: French Foliage
  • Card Stock: Cherry Cobber, Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze
  • Ink: Crumb Cake, More Mustard, Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie, Cherry Cobbler, Early Espresso
  • Accessories: Champagne Glimmer Paper, Tasteful Trim Bigz Die, Autumn Accents Die, Woodgrain embossing folder, Paper Snips, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Early Espresso Marker, Stamping Sponges, MDS


I started off with a 12” x 12” piece of Crumb Cake card stock. I stamped the water droplet image from French Foliage all over the card stock in Crumb Cake ink. Next I cut a piece of So Saffron card stock 4-1/4” x 12”. I adhered this onto a 4-3/8” x 12” piece of Early Espresso card stock. I added three 3-5/8” x 4” photos onto this strip. I adhered this layer onto the right side of the page.


I use My Digital Studio to make the banner. I just used Harrington Font at 58pts in Cherry Cobber and printed it on Very Vanilla card stock. The banner is 1-7/8” x 6-1/2”. I used Paper Snips to trim in the dove-tail on the left end then adhered it right next to the Early Espresso card stock extending to the left.


Next I cut a piece of Champagne Glimmer Paper 1” x 12” and ran it through the Big Shot with the Tasteful Trim die to cut out the large scallops. I adhered this right next to the Early Espresso card stock on the page and trimmed the ends to match the Early Espresso card stock.


For the larger photo I cut it at 5” x 6” and adhered it onto a 5-1/8” x 6-1/8” Very Vanilla mat which was then adhered onto a 5-3/8” x 6-3/8” Early Espresso mat. I adhered this layer onto the page with Stampin’ Dimensionals.


The leaves were made the same way as in this TUTORIAL and adhered all over the page with Stampin’ Dimensionals. The journaling was added onto the bottom with the fine point end of my Early Espresso marker.