Monday, September 24, 2012

Widgets

Hello Eleanor!

Hello everyone! Here is another fun Make and Take card for you! This one features the beautiful Everything Eleanor stamp set. Take a look:


  • Stamps: Everything Eleanor, Lovely and Lacy
  • DSP: Floral District           
  • Card stock: Raspberry Ripple, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Old Olive
  • Ink: Old Olive, Raspberry Ripple, Sahara Sand
  • Accessories: Scallop Edge Border Punch, Paper Snips, Rhinestones, Stampin’ Dimensionals


This really was a quick and easy card. I started off by cutting a piece of Raspberry Ripple card stock 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored it at 4-1/4”. Next I cut a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock 3-1/2” x 4-1/2” and punched just the two long sides with the Scallop Edge Border Punch. I adhered this piece into the center of the card front.

Next I cut a piece of Floral District DSP 2-1/4” x 5-1/2” and stamped the swirl image from Everything Eleanor a couple times in Old Olive ink. I adhered this onto a 2-3/8” x 5-1/2” piece of Old olive card stock then adhered this layer onto the card front.

For label I just stamped the label image onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock in Sahara Sand ink. I stamped the greeting from Lovely and Lacy into the center of the label in Raspberry Ripple ink. Then I used Paper Snips to cut out the label shape and adhered it onto the card front with a couple Stampin’ Dimensionals. I added one large Rhinestone onto each side of the label shape just to add a little bit of sparkle.


See? I told you it was easy. The thing my guests had the most difficult time with was how to position the swirl so it looked like mine!