Saturday, September 8, 2012

Widgets

Cherish the Moments Girly Version

Earlier this week I posted THIS card. It's an adorable baby card for a boy. Well, one of my fabulous readers asked how I would recreate this for a baby girl...

Kathy Brown "Amanda...I love this card. It is so sweet. But what colors would you use if it was a baby girl card?"

Well, here is my answer! 


  • Stamps: Baby Prints
  • Card Stock: Melon Mambo, Chocolate Chip
  • Ink: Blushing Bride (retired), Chocolate Chip
  • Accessories: Fancy Fan embossing folder, Blushing Bride Pleated Ribbon (retired), Stampin' Dimensionals, SNAIL Adhesive.  
I created this card exactly like I did the first one, just with different colors! It would probably also look fabulous with Daffodil Delight instead of Melon Mambo... 



What do you think?