Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Widgets

Cherish the Moments Friday Mashup 74!

I’m a little late this week. This should have been posted Friday, but I was too busy enjoying a nice long weekend off work. I actually got to spend some time cleaning out and organizing my craft room Saturday. I still have a long way to go before I’m totally done, but its progress! Anyway…Here is the card I made for the Friday Mashup challenge from last Friday.


  • Stamps: Baby Prints
  • Card Stock: Lucky Limeade, Early Espresso, Whisper White
  • Ink: Early Espresso, Baja Breeze
  • Accessories: Fancy Fan embossing folder, Baja Breeze pleated ribbon (retired), SNAIL Adhesive

Since part of the challenge was to use pleats I pulled out some of my Baja Breeze pleated ribbon that retired earlier this year. It was perfect for this challenge! I started off by cutting a piece of Lucky Limeade card stock 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored it at 4-1/4”. Next I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”. I cut a piece of Lucky Limeade card stock 2-1/4” x 3-1/2” and ran it through the Big Shot in the Fancy Fan embossing folder. I adhered this onto the bottom of the Whisper White card stock.

Then I stamped the hands from Baby Prints onto the top of the Whisper White card stock in Baja Breeze ink. I stamped the greeting in Early Espresso ink right on top of the hand prints. I adhered this layer onto a 3-3/4” x 5” piece of Early Espresso card stock.  I used a little bit of SNAIL Adhesive to adhere the pleated ribbon onto the panel and adhered this layer onto the card front with Stampin’ Dimensionals.

Super quick and easy. I was kind of in a hurry when I created this card, but I still really like how it turned out. Simple and pretty.

What do you think?