Thursday, December 13, 2012

Widgets

Craft Project Central!

It's time for me to share with you my project for the December edition of Craft Project Central! Take a look! 

Angel Gift Box and Card: 

Are you looking for a pretty and unique any to present a gift or treat this holiday season?  This beautiful little Angel Gift Box is sure to impress!  She truly sparkles and shines while concealing your gift inside and adding to your holiday decor!  


This sparkling gift set was designed by me! I also have some Blog Candy that I'm giving away! Just leave a comment on this post before Noon on December 20th and you will be entered to win a FREE subscription to the December edition of Craft Project Central! 

If you would like to subscribe to the December edition of Craft Project central and get 10 fabulous tutorials for just $10 then click HERE