Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Widgets

Dare to... Entertain!

This week's challenge I really had to think about, and I struggled coming up with something. I would have done a pretty table-scape setup like some of the other people have, but since I'm currently using a folding table for a dining room table because the big one we have is broken, and really is way too big for the space. (tip: when you're buying furniture, measure your space and take a tape measure to the store with you to measure the potential furniture! At least if you have a somewhat small space like I do.)

So, what to do, what to do... after much thinking and playing around in my craft room with a few ideas I came up with this cute Christmas Tree place card holder. How cute would it be to have one of these at each seat at the table! This glistening Christmas tree is 7 inches tall and so fun to make! 





Come back a little later today to see the tutorial! 

I’m sharing this at the Dare to DIY party hosted by Decor and the Dog, Maybe Matilda, Newly Woodwards, and Two Twenty One!