Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Widgets

Corner Bookmark

I recently found a tutorial for a really neat corner bookmark at this website: http://www.barbstamps.com/my_weblog/2009/04/super-cool-bookmark.html
I use bookmarks all the time and thought it would be fun to make. Here you can see it laying down on the table and in the picture below you can see it on the cover of a book. I used SU chocolate chip and whisper white cardstock with the SU eyelet border punch. I then layered a strip of raspberry tart dsp on a piece of chocolate chip that was oversized on the width and trimmed it down to size after adhearing it to the scored whisper white cardstock. I then stamped the flower from SU Eastern Blooms in pretty in pink and used pink stickles in the center of the flower. I attached some miscellaneous pink ribbon onto the inside of the bookmark, however I think I could have made the ribbon a little shorter.