Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Widgets

Thinking Of You

Good morning everyone! I have a sketch challenge card to share with you today. I was in a hurry to get this done, so I pretty much used whatever was on my table top. But it resulted in a pretty cute and simple card. Take a look: 


  • Stamps: Sassy Salutations
  • DSP: Comfort Cafe, Pool Party Core'dinations, Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Card Stock: Pool Party, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
  • Ink: Midnight Muse
  • Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Fancy Fan Embossing Folder, Sanding Block, Stampin' Dimensionals

Here is the sketch that was created by yours truly! 



I started off with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Pool Party card stock and scored it at 4-1/4". Next I cut a piece of Midnight Muse card stock 3-3/4" x 5". I cut a piece of Comfort Cafe DSP 3-5/8" x 3" and adhered it onto the left side of the card front. Next I cut a piece of Pool Party Core'Dinations card stock 1-3/4" x 3-5/8". I ran the Pool Party card stock through the Big Shot in the Fancy Fan folder and used the Sanding Block to sand off the raised texture then adhered it onto the right side of the card front. 


I cut a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper 1/4" x 3-5/8" and adhered it over where the textured card stock and DSP met. For the greeting I stamped the image from Sassy Salutations onto a scrap piece of Whisper White card stock in Midnight Muse ink. I cut out the image with the Apothecary Accents framelit and adhered the greeting label onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

Super simple, yet still pretty cute. What do you think?