Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Widgets

Bloomin’ Marvelous!

I was wishing thoughts of Spring all through January. As a result, this is a fun springy card that my guests made at the February Make and Take using the Bloomin' Marvelous Sale-A-Bration stamp set. 


  • Stamps: Bloomin’ Marvelous
  • Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
  • Ink: Baja Breeze, Primrose Petals, So Saffron, Black Stazon
  • Accessories: Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon, Bitty Butterfly Punch,  Rhinestones, Glue Dots


I started off by cutting a piece of Raspberry Ripple card stock 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored it at 4-1/4”. Next I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 3-1/2” x 4-3/4”. I stamped the blossom image in Primrose Petals, So Saffron, and Baja Breeze ink across the card stock in a wavy type pattern. I stamped the greeting onto the card stock in Black Stazon.


I adhered the stamped Whisper White card stock onto a 3-3/4” x 5” piece of Old Olive card stock. Then I wrapped the panel with a piece of Primrose Petals Stitched Satin ribbon and adhered the panel onto the card front. I stamped the butterfly image onto a scrap of Baja Breeze card stock in Baja Breeze ink then punched it out with the Bitty Butterfly punch. I adhered the butterfly onto the card front with a Glue Dot then added Rhinestones into the center of the butterfly.


Simple, cute, and fun!