Monday, April 8, 2013

Widgets

Perk Up!

I have a fun card to share with you today! It could be used as a get well card, or just to cheer up a friend.


  • Stamps: Morning Cup
  • DSP: Floral District
  • Card Stock: Raspberry Ripple, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Baja Breeze
  • Ink: Black Stazon, Raspberry Ripple
  • Markers: Raspberry Ripple, Daffodil Delight, Rich Razzleberry, Baja Breeze
  • Accessories: Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Curly Label punch, 3/16” Corner punch


I started this fun card by cutting a piece of Raspberry Ripple card stock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored it at 4-1/4”. Next I cut a piece of Floral District DSP 2-1/4” x 3-3/4” and used the 3/16” Corner punch on two opposite corners before adhering it onto the card front.


I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 2-3/8” x 3-5/8”. I stamped the images from Morning Cup onto the right side of the card stock in Black Stazon ink and colored in the images with markers. I adhered this panel onto a 2-1/2” x 3-3/4” piece of Daffodil Delight card stock. I stamped the greeting from Morning Cup onto a scrap of Baja Breeze card stock in Raspberry Ripple ink and punched it out with the Curly Label punch. I adhered the label behind the Daffodil Delight card stock.


I wrapped a piece of Daffodil Delight Stitched Grosgrain ribbon around the panel and tied it into a knot. Then simply adhered the panel onto the card front with a few Stampin’ Dimensionals.