Friday, February 19, 2016

Widgets

Black and White Birthday

Sometimes you've just gotta love the simplicity of black and white. 

I've really been working at incorporating the new Sale-A-Bration items into my Make & Take projects and this Flower Fields stamp set is so beautiful! It is probably my most favorite of the free Sale-A-Bration items. 

For this Make & Take card I was inspired by this card originally made by Melissa. Although I did make a few changes...




  • Basic Black Cardstock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2", scored at 4-1/4"
  • Whisper White Cardstock (2) 4" x 5-1/4"
  • Go Wild DSP 2" x 4-1/4"
  • Whisper White Cardstock 1/2" x 3"
  • Stamps: Flower Fields, And Many More
  • Ink: Jet Black Stazon
  • Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Large Rhinestone Basic Jewels (retired), It's My Party Designer Washi Tape


First off I folded the Basic Black cardstock on the score line. Then I took one of the large pieces of Whisper White cardstock and stamped the various images from Flower Fields across the center of the cardstock in Jet Black Stazon ink. This was adhered onto the card front with glue stick.

Next up some It's My Party Washi Tape was added to the center of the Go Wild DSP and that was adhered onto the card front with more glue stick.


Then the greeting from And Many More was stamped onto the strip of Whisper White cardstock in Jet Black Stazon ink. The Paper Snips were used to trim one end into a banner shape. Then a Large Rhinestone Basic Jewel was added onto the left end of the banner. These large rhinestones are retired, but I have a bunch still so I went ahead and used them here.

Finally the banner was stuck onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.


You can't see it here, but I stamped just a couple flowers onto the other large piece of Whisper White cardstock and used glue stick to adhere it inside the card. That way I have somewhere to write a message that my recipient will see since I used a dark card base.

This was a fun, beautiful, and oh so simple card to make! All my guests breezed through this project!

To see the full Sale-A-Bration catalog click HERE. To see the brand new limited time only Sale-A-Bration items click HERE. I'm personally loving the glitter tap and the bicycle stamp set...

To start shopping and start earning these awesome FREE items just click HERE