Monday, April 15, 2013

Widgets

Introducing My Paper Pumpkin!

Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you my first My Paper Pumpkin kit. First here is a glimpse at the four cards I made. 


I took a video the day that bright cheerful box landed on my doorstep so that you can see exactly what comes in the My Paper Pumpkin kit. 


I also want to share with you how you can make four very different cards instead of just four of the same cards all while using only what comes in the kit. 





My second My Paper Pumpkin should be here in just a few days and I just can't wait to see what's inside!


Are you considering subscribing to My Paper Pumpkin? You will get a fun surprise in the mail once a month and you can even choose to skip a month. Just click here and enter me as your demo! Make sure you subscribe before May 10th to have your first My Paper Pumpkin kit arrive on your doorstep in May!