Monday, June 9, 2014

Widgets

Onsie Baby Shower Invites

Are you ready for all the baby shower cuteness I have to share? Here is the first baby shower invitation style I made. The theme was onesies so I used my Silhouette Cameo to cut some onesies from Daffodil Delight and Coastal Cabana DSP



I added some twine with brads to make a cute banner then used Stampin' Dimensionals to stick the onesies on. I stamped the greetings from a retired Stampin' Up set in Pool Party and Island Indigo.

Here is what the insides look like. Some information has been hidden to protect privacy. The envelopes match too.


These invitations were such a hit with everyone at the shower. If you need some but don't want to make your own I happen to have three sets of five cards each that have popped up in the shop