Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Widgets

Finally All About You!

Here is the first project from the June Make and Take! One of these days I will get caught up with my posts. J This one was really fast and easy.


  • Stamps: Really Good Greetings
  • DSP: Eastern Elegance, Pool Party Core’dinations
  • Card Stock: Coastal Cabana, Smoky Slate, Whisper White
  • Ink: Midnight Muse, Deco Labels Framelits, Silver Dazzling Details, Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Chevron embossing folder, Sanding Block

I started off by cutting a piece of the fabulous new Coastal Cabana card stock 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored it at 4-1/4”. Next I cut a piece of Pool Party Core’dinations card stock 3-3/4” x 5” and ran it through the Big Shot in the Chevron embossing folder. I used the sanding block to reveal the softer inside color of the card stock, and then adhered this piece onto the card front.


Next up I cut a piece of Eastern Elegance DSP 2” x 4-1/4” and adhered it onto a 2-1/8” x 4-1/4” piece of Whisper White card stock. I adhered this onto the left side of the card front. I wrapped a piece of Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon around the card front and tied it into a knot.


I stamped the greeting onto a scrap of Smoky Slate card stock in Midnight Muse ink and ran it through the Big Shot with the smallest Deco Labels Framelit. I adhered the label on top of the DSP with some Stampin’ Dimensionals then added some silver brackets on the top and bottom of the label with Silver Dazzling Details. That’s it! It’s bright, fun, and simple!