Friday, February 5, 2010

Widgets

SCFC2 Featured Stamper Challenge


I'm getting caught up on posting some of the challenges I played this week. This on is for the Featured Stamper challenge on Stampin Connection. The Featured Stamper was Mary Brown and I chose this card from her gallery to CASE. On a side note only Stampin Connection members will be able to view her gallery at Stampin Connection.

The only changes I made were to make the oval slightly larger, I used Bella Rose DSP, White organza ribbon instead of black ribbon, and a rectangle mat around the sentiment instead of using the Modern Label Punch.

Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Birthday Whimsy
Cardstock: Whisper White, Real Red, Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black
Paper: Bella Rose
Ink: Real Red, Always Artichoke, Basic Black
Accessories: White organza ribbon, Scallop Trim border punch