Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Widgets

Recover Rapidly

I have another Get Well card to share with you! This one uses the Patterned Occasions stamp set from this year's Sale-A-Bration.


  • Stamps: Patterned Occasions
  • DSP: Sycamore Street
  • Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie, Midnight Muse, Whisper White
  • Markers: Summer Starfruit, Pumpkin Pie
  • Accessories: Silver Glimmer Paper, Small Heart Punch, Decorative Label Punch, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Scallop Trim Border Punch, 1-1/4” Square Punch, Honeycomb embossing folder

I started off with a piece of Crumb Cake card stock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored it at 4-1/4”. I ran the card front through the Big Shot in the Honeycomb embossing folder. Next I cut a piece of Sycamore Street DSP 3” x 3”. I cut a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock 1” x 8” and punch one long edge with the Scallop Trim border punch. I adhered the scalloped piece of Pumpkin Pie behind the DSP square then adhered this layer onto the card front.

I cut a piece of Summer Starfruit card stock 1-1/4” x 4-1/4” then used the 1-1/4” Square punch to punch the dove-tail shape into one end before adhering it onto the card front. I inked up the image from Patterned Occasions with my Summer Starfruit and Pumpkin Pie markers then stamped it onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock. Then I punched out the image with the Decorative Label punch.


I also used the Decorative Label punch on a scrap of Midnight Muse card stock. Next I used Paper Snips to cut the Midnight Muse label in half and cut off the points that were in the middle of the label. I adhered the Midnight Muse label halves behind the stamped Whisper White label and adhered the label onto the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Finally, just to add a little bit of sparkle, I used the Small Heart punch on a piece of Silver Glimmer Paper then adhered the glimmer heart on top of the band aid image with a Stampin’ Dimensional.