Thursday, September 19, 2013

Widgets

New Project Galleries!

I have spent A LOT of time on an addition to my little blog here. Some of you may have already taken a peek at it while I was working on it. It's my new Project Galleries!

Yep! I've added a Project Galleries page that has links to different categories of projects. By clicking on one of these category titles you can see all of the projects that I've ever posted that relate to that category. Not only that, but if you click on any picture it will take you to the original post! Awesomeness right? 



There are a few very old posts (like from the first few months after I started this little blog) That the pictures aren't working right in the gallery. I will work on getting these fixed, but you can still view hundreds of other wonderful projects! 

I hope you like it!