Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Widgets

Just for You

Today I have the other card that I mentioned in yesterday’s post. Take a look!

  • Stamps: Label Love
  • DSP: Gingham Garden
  • Card Stock: Strawberry Slush, Whisper White
  • Ink: Strawberry Slush, Island Indigo
  • Accessories: Artisan Label Punch, Silver Glimmer Paper, Stampin’ Dimensionals, Island Indigo Ribbon


For this card I started off with a piece of Strawberry Slush card stock cut at 5-1/2” x 8-1/2” and scored it at 4-1/4”. I stamped the swirls onto the card stock with the image from Everything Eleanor and Strawberry Slush ink. I used the remaining pieces from yesterday’s card for the DSP brick layout. I couldn’t just throw them away after all the time I spent cutting them out!


Next I stamped the label from Label Love in Island Indigo ink on a scrap of Whisper White card stock. I punched out the label with the Artisan Label punch. Then I took a scrap strip of Silver Glimmer Paper and cut them down to size with Paper Snips before adhering them onto the label with 2-Way Glue Pen. I adhered the label onto the upper right hand corner of the card front with a Stampin’ Dimensional. Finally I wrapped a piece of Island Indigo ribbon around the card front and tied it into a knot.


Once again, time consuming, but really cute!