Monday, July 21, 2014

Widgets

Floral Wall Art

For a simple gift I re-purposed this four panel frame by popping in some pieces of Whisper White card stock that I stamped with images from Peaceful Petals and Sweetbriar Rose in Momento Ink. Then I simple colored in the images with a variety of Blendabilites markers. 


  • Stamps: Peaceful Petals, Sweetbrier Rose, Everything Eleanor, Perfect Pennants
  • Ink: Momento Black, Versamark
  • Blendabilites Markers: Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana, Wisteria Wonder, Old Olive
  • Accessories: Iridescent Ice embossing powder, Gold embossing powder, uni-ball Signo Gel Pen, Rhinestones



On one panel I added this fabulous greeting from Perfect Pennants in gold embossing powder. Each panel was stamped with the large beautiful swirl from Everything Eleanor in Versamark ink and embossined in Irridescent Ice embossing powder.


In the Sweetbriar Rose flower centers I added some white dots with my uni-ball Signo Gel Pen.


This was such a fun and simple project. I just taped the card stock to the backside of the mat and popped it into the frame and it was done! Did I mention I just LOVE the new Blendabilities markers???

What have you been using your new Blendabilites on?