Saturday, February 1, 2014

Widgets

Present Gift Card Holder

I'm working through getting caught up on some cards that I made last year but never got around to posting. This gift card holder my guests made at the December Make and Take. 

Ever since I saw this style of card presented at Convention by Shelli I wanted to make one! I also thought it would be fun to make it a Christmas present and adjust it so that it can hold a gift card. Gift cards are great gifts for those hard to buy for people, but I hate just presenting them with a card in an envelope. It makes it more fun to give if the gift card is in something fun and pretty. So here comes the present card! 

It would probably be easier to just to a tutorial on this project instead of trying to describe that so I will work one up pronto and link it to this post when it's finished. Hopefully you already have the fabulous Gift Bow Bigz Die. But if you don't I will also show you how you can create a different bow. 


  • Stamps: Christmas Tagables
  • Card Stock: Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White
  • DSP: Season of Style
  • Ink: Gumball green
  • Accessories: Champagne Glimmer Paper, Scallop Edge Border Punch, Gift Bow Die, Sticky Strip, Simply Scored