Friday, February 14, 2014

Widgets

Floral Thank You

This lovely yet simple card was created for the December Make and Take. It's so simple it will be done before you know it and it uses one of my absolute favorite stamp sets of the year, Too Kind. 


  • Stamps: Too Kind, Four You
  • Card Stock: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Early Espresso
  • Ink: Primrose Petals, Raspberry Ripple, Old Olive, Coastal Cabana
  • Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals, Rhinestones, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Stamping Sponge

I started off by cutting a piece of Whisper White card stock 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" and scored it at 4-1/4". Next I cut a piece of Early Espresso card stock 2" x 5" and ran it through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder before adhering it onto the card front.

Next I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 2-3/4" x 3-1/2". I stamped the stems of the flowers in Old Olive ink, the larger flower images in Primrose Petals ink, and the detailed flower images in Raspberry Ripple ink. I sponge around the edge of the panel in Coastal Cabana ink and stamped the greeting from Four You into the bottom left corner in Coastal Cabana ink. I adhered this onto a 3" x 3-3/4" piece of Coastal Cabana card stock then adhered it onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. Finally I added three rhinestones into the upper right hand corner of the panel just to add some bling.


For the inside I cut a piece of Coastal Cabana card stock 4" x 5-1/4" and stamped the flowers the same way that I did for the card front then adhered the panel onto the inside of the card.


So super easy! The stamp set really does all the work for you!