Monday, June 13, 2011

Widgets

My Buddy Update

I just thought I would share with you some pictures of Buddy, my miniature dauschund/miniature beagle puppy. My husband and I don't have kids yet so our pets are our babies. That includes our two cats Patches and Smokey, and our dog Buddy.



This is one from right after we brought him home. He's about 10 weeks old here.


He really likes naps and laying on either my or my husband's lap any chance he gets. He's about 12 weeks old here.

He did NOT like leash training. Can you tell??? He's got the hang of it now. He's about 15 weeks old here.

We have a blanked draped over his carrier to keep him warm and he likes to lay on the blanket that puddles on the floor next to his bed.

He LOVES being outside. He would be outside all day long if we let him.

He's also REALLY fast! I barely had a chance to get this blurry photo before he made it to DH. He is about 20 weeks old here.

This was taken last weekend. He's 22 weeks old here. Isn't he just adorable!


He may not be a great guard dog, but he is our Buddy and we love him so much!