Friday, July 24, 2009

Widgets

Embossed Silhouettes

For this card I started with a Sage Shadow card. I then stamped the sentiment from SU’s Heard from the Heart in Chocolate Chip ink on some SU Dainty Dots dsp and added it to the card. With the scalloped ovals nestabilities I cut out one scalloped oval in Chocolate Chip and one smaller scalloped oval in Very Vanilla. I then cut out a standard oval in Very Vanilla that would fit on the scalloped Very Vanilla oval. The two scalloped ovals were adhered together and set aside. For the standard oval I embossed with clear embossing powder and Versamark two of the images from SU’s Pocket Silhouettes. After heat embossing these I sponged in the center with Bashful Blue ink and around the edge of the oval with Sage Shadow ink. This was then adhered to the other ovals. All of the ovals are popped up off the card using scrap rubber and a piece of misc. light blue ribbon was used to finish it off. What do you think?