Sunday, May 16, 2010

Widgets

Decor Mirror

I know it's been a long time since I've posted and I apologize. It's been kind of crazy around here lately, but I have lots of projects to post for you in the next couple weeks so come back to see all of the fun creations.

My mom and my husband frequently go over into Missouri to look in antique stores and I found this great mirror in a store in Parkville, Missouri. I spray painted the frame white and added this beautiful Ornate Flower Decor Elements.


If you're not familiar with Decor Elements by Stampin' Up they are self adhesive vynil art that can be used on smooth walls, glass, canvas, or a scrapbook page! To find more information on Decor Elements and see the other styles of vynil art click here.

This hangs in my craft room and I just love how something ordinary like a mirror can be transformed into an art piece with very little effort!


Come back later this week to see what other fun things I've been busy making!