Friday, January 10, 2014

Widgets

Create Art

I've been really intrigued lately with the mixed media arts. The project I shared last Saturday is the first completed piece I've made, but quite some time ago I enrolled in Joanne Sharpe's Letter Love 101 online class to learn some fun doodle lettering techniques. So as a result I've been doing some sketching with sharpies in a Mixed Media paper. this is one of the doodles that I created to try out some of the fun techniques. 

Well last week I took some time and actually finished it off! I absolutely love the bright colors of the letters and the water colored flowers!




~ Supplies ~ 
  • Markers: Fine Point Sharpie, Ultra Fine Point Sharpie; Copic   ; Tombow 055, 173, 665, 755, 743
  • Daler Rowney Watercolors: Sap green, Viridian, Burnt Sienna
  • Other: Turquoise Pan Pastel, Stampin' Up Aqua Painter