Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Widgets

24 Days of Christmas Day 7

I know I've been slacking on posting lately. Not to mention I fell behind on the 24 Days of Christmas swap posts. But I've been feeling the pressure of the holiday season. Every year I say I'm going to start earlier on Christmas projects. You see, both my husband and I make many of the gifts we give. So this time of year becomes very hectic trying to get them all finished on time. Each time I hear, or read, someone say "there are only # days until Christmas!" I get more stressed about completeing the projects I have left. In this case there are only 11 more days to go. Yikes!!!!!! I still have five projects to finish. All of which I will share with you after Christmas. 

Anyway... enough of my rambling. I will try to get caught up some this week and next week. Here is Day 7 of the 24 Days of Christmas swap!


This is a cute little gift box filled with Ghirardelli chocolates! I could certainly use some of those right now!



Thanks for stopping by!