Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Widgets

Got Mojo?

I have another card to share with you today! This is another one that has been lurking around in my pictures folder for a while. I created this with the Mojo 223 sketch. I was too late to get it submitted and just never got around to posting it until now. This card has a lot more layers than I usually use, but it was fun to play along with the sketch! 


  • Stamps: Field Flowers, Fresh Vintage
  • Card Stock: Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
  • DSP: Everyday Enchantment
  • Ink: Lucky Limeade, Pool Party
  • Accessories: Scalloped Circle Punch, 1-3/4" Circle Punch, 2-3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Labels Framelits, Snow Burst embossing folder, Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon, Paper Snips


For this card I started with a piece of Lucky Limeade cut at 4-1/4" x 11" and scored it at 5-1/2". Next I cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock 1-3/4" x 4" and adhered it at the top of the card front. Then I cut a piece of Everyday Enchantment DSP 3-1/2" x 4" and adhered it onto the card front directly under the Very Vanilla card stock. Next I cut a piece of Pool Party card stock 2" x 3-1/2" and ran it through the Big Shot in the Snow Burst embossing folder. I adhered this piece into the upper left hand corner of the card front. 

Now for some ribbon. I wrapped a piece of Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon around the card front and tied it into a bow. Now it was time to play with some punches. Then I cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock 2-1/4" x 2-1/2" and stamped the greeting from Field Flowers in Lucky Limeade ink. I used a scrap of Calypso Coral card stock with one of the Labels Framelits to cut out a pretty label. Then I adhered the label behind the Very Vanilla card stock with the greeting. I only wanted a little bit of the label to show. I then used Paper Snips to cut away the sides of the label that were sticking out past the Very Vanilla card stock. I added several Rhinestones onto the label and then adhered this panel onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. 



I used the 2-3/8" Scalloped Circle punch on a scrap of Lucky Limeade card stock and then the 1-3/4" Circle punch was used on a scrap of Everyday Enchantment DSP. The DSP circle was adhered onto the Lucky Limeade scalloped circle then I adhered this onto the card front with a Stampin' Dimensional at the top and glue stick on the bottom. 

I stamped the image from Fresh Vintage onto a scrap of Very Vanilla card stock in Pool Party ink and punched it out with the 1-3/8" Circle punch. Then I used the smaller Scalloped Circle punch on a scrap of Calypso Coral card stock. I adhered the stamped circle onto the Calypso Coral circle, added several Rhinestones, and adhered this onto the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

This card is very dimensional and sparkly! A lot more layers that I usually go for, but so much fun to put together! What do you think?

Thanks for stopping by!