Thursday, May 17, 2012

Widgets

Craft Project Central!

Sailboat Party Favor & Pocket Card: 

I’m always looking for cute party favors and invitations for my own personal use, and my friends are always asking me if I have ideas for their parties too!  Well, here’s a super cute Sailboat Party Favor and invitation that could be used for a baby shower, or easily adapted for a birthday party!  Just add the children’s names to the flags on the boats and use the You’re Invited sentiment on the invitation!  Put a special treat in the Sailboat and it’s smooth sailing for a fun party with a darling theme!




This adorable project was created by Jennifer. If you have a chance, please head on over to Craft Project Central and leaven Jennifer a comment on her project! 


If you would like to subscribe to the May edition of Craft Project Central and get 10 great tutorials for just $10.00 then click HERE


Thanks for stopping by!