Monday, November 29, 2010

Widgets

Happy Days - Nov. Make and Take 1

Good morning all!!! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend! I always enjoy the holiday season with all the food, friends, and family. This week I will FINALLY get to posting the Make and Take cards from November. I've been soooo busy trying to get some Christmas presents done that I haven't had a chance to post. Sorry for neglecting you! Later today I will post the Monday Sketch Challenge and my card. But for now I have for you November Make and Take 1. This card was inspired by Julie DiMatteo's card. Take a look:


Stamps: Apple Blossoms
Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Marina Mist
Ink: Whisper White Craft, Marina Mist
Accessories: Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Die, 1/8" Marina Mist Taffeta Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals.

This card was super quick and easy and everyone loved it! The card base is 5 1/2" x 8 1/2" Crumb Cake cardstock that was scored at 4 1/4". The card front was textured in the Big Shot with the Perfect Polka Dots Textured Impressions Die. The image leaves from Apple Blossoms were stamped in Whisper White Craft Ink on a 2 5/8" x 2 5/8" piece of Crumb Cake cardstock. After the ink on the leaves dried the greeting was stamped in Marina Mist ink. This panel was adhered to a piece of Marina Mist cardstock that was cut at 3" x 4". Some Stampin' Dimensionals were added to the back of the panel and the panel was adhered to the card front. That's it! Can't get much simpler than that!

Come back later to see the Monday Sketch Challenge!!! Have fun stamping!!!!