Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Widgets

Featured Stamper Challenge SCFC8

I created this card for the Featured Stamper Challenge SCFC8 on Stampin Connection. This week the featured stamper is Wendy Hawkinson. Congratulations Wendy!!!
I cased this card.

And here is my version.

Stamps: A Flower For All Seasons, So Many Sayings (retired)
Cardstock: Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette (retired)
Paper: Raspberry Tart DSP (retired)
Ink: Black Stazon, SU markers
Accessories: SU watercolor crayons, aquapainter, Mistletoe ribbon (Holiday Mini)

For mine I used Kraft, Chocolate Chip, and Pink Pirouette (retired) for my cardstock and some Raspberry Tart DSP (retired). I stamped the frog and flowers from A Flower For All Seasons in black Stazon and colored it in with SU markers and the Aquapainter with SU watercolor crayons. The Mistletoe ribbon is from the Holiday Mini. I then used a marker to color “be happy” on the So Many Sayings (retired) stamp and stamped it on the Pink Pirouette strip and added three dots on each side with the marker. The frog and flowers panel is popped up using scrap rubber to add more dimension.