Monday, November 25, 2013

Widgets

For You Box

My guests had the chance to make this adorable little box at the August Make and Take. I cased this from Dawn and you can find her video tutorial HERE


  • Stamps: Chalk Talk, Flower Shop
  • Card Stock: Crisp Cantaloupe, Whisper White, Pistachio Pudding
  • Ink: Pistachio Pudding, Crisp Cantaloupe
  • Accessories: Chalk Talk Framelits, 1-3/8" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Stretch Trim, Crop-A-Dile

I cut my Crisp Cantaloupe card stock to 5-1/2" x 8-1/2". Then I positioned the card stock with the 8-1/2" side against the top and scored at 1-3/4", 3-1/2", 5", and 6-3/4". I rotated the card stock so the 5-1/2" side was against the top and scored at 1-1/2" x 4". Next I stamped the flower image from Flower Shop onto the card stock in Crisp Cantaloupe ink then trimmed it with Paper Snips and glued it together with Glue Dots just like Dawn shows how to in her video.


To finish it off I stamped the label image from Chalk Talk onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock in Crisp Cantaloupe ink and cut it out with the Chalk Talk framelits in the Big Shot. I stamped the "for you" from Chalk Talk onto a scrap of Pistachio Pudding card stock in Pistachio Pudding ink then punched it out with my 1-3/8" Circle punch and adhered it onto the label with a Stampin' Dimensional. I used the large hole of my Crop-A-Dile to punch a hole in the tag and used some Pistachio Pudding Ruffle Stretch Trim to tie the box closed and hold the tag. 

This sweet little box is just the right size to hold two fun size candy bars. So fill it with a sweet treat of your choice and give to someone special!