Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Widgets

Crochet Christmas Gift

Here is the most time consuming of all the Christmas gifts that I made. My parents hosted a foreign exchange student this year. Her name is Neila and she is very much a Girly Girl! I made mom a crochet bed doll a few years ago that she has sitting in her bedroom. Neila saw it and fell in love with it. So back in September I decided to make her a doll for Christmas in her favorite color...bright pink.


The ruffles and the underskirt took forever! I was working on it until the very early hours of Christmas morning. I shouldn't procrastinate so much and try to get things done sooner. But then I just came up with more ideas for handmade Christmas gifts.


Here is Neila opening the box. She was so very suprised and happy!


Come back soon to see what else I have to share with you!