Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Widgets

Update!

Did everyone have a great Labor Day Weekend? I had a great time with my family at the Kansas City Rennaissance Festival and then spent more time working on items for the First City Festival. This will be the first year that I have a booth, actually I will be sharing a booth with my mother-in-law who sells Avon. I am really excited, but also really busy preparing handmade papercraft items to sell. There will probably be very few posts this week as I work work work on all the wonderful items I will have to offer.

I think next year I will start making things in July instead of waiting until two weeks before the event. Yikes! Anyway, come down to Leavenworth's annual First City Festival in downtown Leavenworth Friday Sept. 10th and Saturday Sept. 11th!

So for today I have a couple of new product training videos from Stampin' Up! The Holiday Mini Catalog offers some wonderful new products to the Stampin' Up collection including fabric, yes I said fabric, and Letterpress Plates!

To shop the 2010 Holiday Mini Catalog online now click here.

To view the video for the Letterpress Plates click here.

To view the video for the new Stampin' Up fabric click here.

The two fabric packages available are:

121715  Candy Cane Christmas  $9.95

121716  Deck The Halls  $9.95