Monday, September 13, 2010

Widgets

First City Festival!

Sorry I've been neglecting the blogging world the last couple of weeks as I scrambled to prepare things for my booth at the First City Festival in Leavenworth, KS. Instead of a tutorial today I have some photos of my booth from the festival. I will definitely have a tutorial for you next week!

I wouldn't say that it was a total and complete success, but I atleast got more people interested in my Make and Take classes and maybe a few leads for workshops. It was definitely a learning experience!

My mother in law, who sells Avon, and I split one booth. It was nice to have her there to talk to all day.











This board really helped get people's attention and get them excited about the Make and Take classes. Thanks for stopping by! Come back tomorrow to se a Christmas card from a Featured Stamper Challenge!