Monday, April 5, 2010

Widgets

The Men In Our Life Swap

A while back I participated in a swap for masculine cards on Stampin Connection. If you would like to see the cards I submitted you can find the post here. Here are the wonderful cards I received a couple of weeks ago from the swap.

Top left was created by: Unknown
Top right was created by: Tina Taves
Bottom left was created by: Michelle Lynch
Bottom right was created by: Tina Taves



Top left was created by: Michelle Lynch
Top right was created by: Unknown
Bottom left was created by: Unknown
Bottom right was created by: Kay Zamer


Left was created by: Sandy Carlson
Right was created by: Nancy Horn

Thank you everyone for the great samples. If I did not list your name with your card please let me know and I will correct it. A few of the cards did not have a name with it or on it. Thank you Cynthia Umbach for hosting this swap!