Thursday, January 21, 2010

Widgets

Rosey Floral

This card I created for the Weekend Sketch Challenge on Gretchen Barron's blog. I love to play around with sketch challenges and for this one I pulled out Fifth Avenue Floral.


Stamps: Fifth Avenue Floral, Well Scripted
Paper: Rose Red CS, Regal Rose CS, Raspberry Tart DSP (retired)
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Pretty in Pink, Rose Red, Basic Black, Rich Razzleberry
Accessories: Whisper White Organza ribbon

The Rose Red, Regal Rose, and Kiwi Kiss color combination is an interesting one, but it works. I also just love the new sets Well Scripted and Whimsical Words that can be found in the Occasions Mini and the Sell-a-Bration brochure. The white organza ribbon really finishes this card off well. I love this ribbon because it makes just about any card look beautiful.