Thursday, January 21, 2010

Widgets

More Vintage Vogue MM37

I must say I really LOVE this stamp set. I didn't think it would be that versitile at first, but now I know I was wrong. I have been playing with my new supplies that I ordered from the Occassions Mini and This is one set I reach for again and again! Anyway, here is the card I made for the Midnight Madness 37 sketch challenge.  I also used the Purple/Yellow color combination that was discussed in the latest Stampin' Success.
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Warm Words
Paper: Almost Amethyst, Lovely Lilac, Barely Banana, Certainly Celery, Whisper White
Ink: Almost Amethyst, Perfect Plum, Certainly Celery, Lovely Lilac, Lavender Lace
Accessories: Ribbon (from holiday mini), markers (Certainly Celery, Sage Shadow, Barely Banana, Apricot Appeal, Almost Amethyst, Perfect Plum

I stamped the background with the two flowers from Vintage Vogue in Lavender Lace and Almost Amethyst. I used the leaves in Certanly Celery ink on the panel at the top of the card. I used the rock-n-roll technique with Almost Amethyst and Perfect Plum ink for the "F" and markers to color and stamp the border at the bottom of the main panel. "Cherish" from the Warm Words set in Perfect Plum ink and the leaves again in Certainly Celery at the edge of the small tag. The ribbon was from the Holiday Mini. What do you think?