Thursday, May 28, 2009

Widgets

Papertrey Ink Cards

My sister Kelly and I got together this last weekend and made a few cards in her craft room. The three below are the cards I made and supplies are listed. My sister, mother, and I are all creative and like to make cards among other things and any chance we get to craft together we really enjoy. Its fun just creating on your own, but its more fun when you have people to talk to and share with.

This card was created using Miscellaneous Black and Rust-colored card stock. The patterned paper and rust cardstock is inked on the edges with Tea Stain distress inks. I stamped the PTI Tea for Two image in PTI Pure Poppy ink and the outline in True Black. The sentiment is stamped in Pure Poppy and some misc. satin red ribbon was added as the finishing touch.
On this card I used the PTI Damask Designs images to stamp the Lemon Tart cardstock and White cardstock with PTI Lemon Tart ink. I used Summer Sunrise, Lemon Tart, and White for the matting with the Nestabilities Labels 2 dies. Some Summer Sunrise grosgrain ribbon with a yellow flower, white flower, and gemstone brad finish it off.
This card was created using Papertrey Ink (PTI) dark chocolate and white cardstock.The polka dot paper is from PTI Bitty Dot Basics (this sheet is Aqua Mist I believe). The images from the PTI Wishing You... set were stamped in True Black, Dark Chocolate, and Smokey Shadow. Some Diamond Stickle were used on the dragonflies and their trails to make them sparkle. I used a corner rounder punch on the sentiment and mat and then mounted it with two silver colored brads.