Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Widgets

First Post

This is my very first post on my first blog. I have decided to begin a blog to show some of my projects and creations to those who are interested in looking. I have found myself periodically checking my sisters blog (Kelly's Craft Room) frequently to see the neat things that she has made lately. I don't have any pictures or projects to post at the bottom because I am still figuring out how to get everything set up and haven't had a chance to take pictures yet. I promise to post some soon though. Right now it is difficult to make anything since my craft room is unusable due to remodeling. It will be worth it though because my new craft room will have lots of light, be bigger than before, and have all of my creative supplies in one room.

You will soon find that I have many interests. I love crafting in general and usually can't stick to one type or another. So far the list includes scrapbooking, cardmaking, jewelry making, stamping, cross stitch, crochet, stained glass, fused glass, and I've recently started dabbling in lampworking. I will post more later today with some pictures of my destroyed craft room and my current limited workspace. Bye!