Monday, December 30, 2013

Widgets

Craftaholics Anonymous Winter Gift Exchange 2013 Part 1

It's always so much fun participating in the gift exchanges over at Craftaholics Anonymous! Basically you get paired up with someone else somewhere in the country. You get to ask them questions to figure out what to make. Then make a handmade item or a few and mail them to your exchange buddy. You also get some crafty goodness sent to you from your buddy. So I would like to start out with sharing what I made for Lindsey. 


Her favorite colors were pink and green. So I made her a necklace and earrings with pink crystals, pearls, and silver chain all packaged up in the cute little glass jar with a pink bow. 



Next is a personalized pincushion with a shiny clear button in the center. 



Then finally the lovely "create" banner for her work space that has been sprayed with Strawberry Slush and Lucky Limeade inks that were mixed with rubbing alcohol. The pink banners were also sprayed with Blushing Bride Smooch Spritz to make it sparkly. Then I added the pink and turquoise buttons with baker's twine bows and some pink and green ribbon between the banners. This was so simple and fast to make! I actually made one almost identical for my sister for Christmas. 






I hope you like your gifts Lindsey! 

If you want to see some of the other gifts that were given or received take a look at the link party HERE

Now I'm sure you're wanting to know how you can join in on the fun right? Well the next exchange probably won't be until the summer but you can sign up to receive an email when Linda sends out the invite by clicking HERE

Come back tomorrow to see what wonderful goodies Lindsey sent me!