Saturday, October 10, 2009

Widgets

Dark Blue Swarovski Pearl and Crystal Necklace



I made this necklace and earrings set specifically to wear with my formal dress on our vacation. It is the same design I used for my mother's set, but with a different color of pearls and a different pendant. The 8mm dark blue pearls were individually strung on eye pins and joined to make a chain. For the pendant and earrings I used a baroque teardop of AB clear crystal. All of the beads and findings were from Fire Mountain Gems. Below you can see different views of the necklace and earrings. This set went perfectly with my formal dress and crochet shawl as you can see in the last picture of my previous post.




I think I will be making one in the same design with different colors to put in my etsy store. I've had the store set up for a while, but now I think I'll actually have to list something on it. Humm...maybe after christmas presents are done.