Sunday, May 27, 2012

Widgets

Posy Punched

Good morning everyone! I have another older project to share with you! This picture has been lurking around in my folder since just after the last catalog was released. I just never got around to sharing it with out until now. This card was created for a swap and uses the hostess set Posy Punch. I really like this set because all the flowers coordinate with the Fancy Flower punch. Take a look!


Stamps: Posy Punch
Card Stock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Basic Black, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Island Indigo, Versamark
Accessories: Scalloped Polka Dot Ribbon, Fancy Flower Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Stampin' Dimensionals, Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Heat Tool, Black Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy

I started this card by cutting a piece of Island Indigo card stock 4-1/4" x 11" and scored it at 5-1/2". Then I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 4" x 5-1/4" and stamped the flower image from Posy Punch all over the card stock in Pool Party ink. I wrapped a piece of Basic Black Scalloped Polka Dot ribbon around the panel and adhered the card stock onto the card front.

Next I cut a piece of Pool Party card stock 2-3/4" x 2-3/4" and ran it through the Big Shot in the Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder before adhering it onto a 3" x 3" piece of Basic Black card stock. I adhered this panel directly onto the card front.

I stamped another one of the flower images in Island Indigo ink onto a scrap of Whisper White card stock. I punched this flower out with the Fancy Flower punch and adhered it onto the textured Pool Party card stock with a Stampin' Dimensional.

Now for the greeting! I stamped the Hello image from Posy Punch onto a scrap of Pool Party card stock in Versamark ink, poured Black Embossing Powder over the image, tapped off the excess, and heated it with the heat tool. The image was punched out with the 1" Circle Punch and it was adhered onto the punched flower with a Stampin' Dimensional.

So cute! I just love all the flowers, and Pool Party! You can only get this hostess stamp set until the 31st of May before it's gone forever! Click HERE to start shopping my store now so you can get this wonderful stamp set!

Thanks for stopping by!