Sunday, May 27, 2012

Widgets

Mickey Candy Boxes

Here is the first gift that I made for the Fish Exchange (more information on that in yesterday's post). I just had to make something that was paper crafted! So I made these adorable Matchboxes. These will have chocolates in them when I deliver them to the rooms! 


I used My Digital Studio to create my own DSP by repeatedly pasting the same Mickey outline picture several times in rows across the page. Then I printed it onto sheets of Cherry Cobbler card stock in black ink. I used the Matchbox Die (which is retiring soon) to cut the box bottom and large label from So Saffron card stock, The Cherry Cobbler DSP, and the Whisper White label. I stamped the "just for you" from Teeny Tiny Wishes onto the Whisper White label in Cherry Cobbler ink.

The labels were adhered together and onto the box lid with Anywhere Glue Stick. Then I used my 1" Mickey punch (not Stampin' Up) to punch several Mickey's from black glitter paper (not Stampin' Up). The Mickey heads were adhered onto the box with a Stampin' Dimensional.


I just love how absolutely adorable these little boxes turned out! I hope everyone else in the Fish Exchange does too! The glittery Mickey really makes this project sparkle! Oh I wish Stampin' Up carried more colors of Glimmer Paper! 


Thanks for stopping by!