Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Widgets

Minnie Inspired Wristlet

This is a very special project that I originally didn't plan on doing. I had found THIS wristlet on Etsy and pinned it on my Pinterest board for Fish Exchange ideas. It was cute and reminded me of Minnie Mouse. Well Sira, my sister's exchange student, begged me to make her one in a comment. The listing was no longer active on Etsy so I began to figure out how to make it myself.

So after much planning and preparation I created this! Super cute! I just love it so much!



I'm really glad I made a second one for myself! What do you think? It's a bit smaller than the one that was on Etsy, and it's not anywhere near as perfect, but it's still cute and I think Sira will still like it.

While I was at it I also created this cute little headband for the one baby girl in the Fish Exchange. You see, I made candy boxes for an individual gift for everyone in the exchange, but I didn't want to give a 1 year old a piece of candy like that, so I made this instead. I hope she likes it!


Thanks for stopping by!