Friday, May 25, 2012

Widgets

For All You Do

A while ago a wonderful woman, who is now my Downline and friend, came to my home to find out more about Stampin' Up and what it takes to be a demonstrator. So as part of the evening I planned out a couple of projects so she could actually use some of the wonderful things Stampin' Up sells. I wanted to focus on using some of the things that she would be getting in her Stampin' Start order so she would already have ideas for some cards with her new toys. Well this is first one that we created. Sadly this stamp set is retiring so make sure to get it now before it's gone for good! 


  • Stamps: For All You Do
  • Card Stock: Rich Razzleberry, Marina Mist, Whisper White
  • DSP: Twitterpated
  • Ink: Lucky Limeade, Marina Mist, Basic Black
  • Accessories: None
I started off this card with a 5-1/2" x 8-1/2" piece of Rich Razzleberry card stock that I scored at 4-1/4". I stamped the polka dot image along the right side of the card several times in Basic Black ink.

Next I cut a piece of Whisper White card stock 2" x 4". I stamped the stem in Lucky Limeade ink and the flowers in Marina Mist ink. Then I cut a piece of Marina Mist card stock 1-1/2" x 2". I stamped a flower in the background with Marina Mist ink and then the greeting in Basic Black ink. 

Both stamped pieces of card stock were adhered onto the card front. Then just to add a little bit of pattern I cut a piece of Twitterpated DSP 1/2" x 5-1/2" and adhered it just to the left of the Whisper White and Marina Mist card stock. 

That is it! So fast and easy! Come back tomorrow to see the other project Donna and I made with supplies from the Stampin' Start kit! 

Thanks for stopping by!