Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Widgets

Everyday Birthday

Good morning everyone! I hope you have a fabulous Monday! Here is another sketch challenge card. This one was created with SCCSC102 on Stampin' Connection. Take a look: 


  • Stamps: Bring on the Cake
  • Card Stock: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
  • Ink: Peach Parfait
  • Accessories: Lucky Limeade Everyday Enchantment ribbon, Scallop Edge Border Punch

Here is the sketch that was created by yours truly:


This was another quick and easy card to put together. I started off with a 4-1/4" x 11" Crumb Cake card stock that was scored at 5-1/2". I cut two pieces from two different patterns of Everyday Enchantment DSP at 1" x 4". I adhered the DSP strips alternating patterns across the top off the card front.

Next I cut a piece of Very Vanilla card stock 1-1/2" x 4-1/4". I punched one of the long edges with the Scallop Edge Border punch. The greeting from Bring on the Cake was stamped in the bottom right hand corner of the punched Very Vanilla strip in Peach Parfait ink. This piece was adhered onto the card front right against the edge of the DSP strips.

Then I cut a long piece of Lucky Limeade Organza ribbon that came with the Everyday Enchantment Embellishment pack. I wrapped the ribbon around the card front three times and tied the ends into a bow.The Lucky Limeade ribbon really adds a pop of color on this simple card!

Thanks for stopping by!