Monday, July 18, 2011

Widgets

Hubby's Birthday Card

This is the birthday card that I made for my husband for his 27th birthday. I knew I really wanted to do a special scene for his card. Especially since he knows I make them all the time, and he knows the rediculous amount of crafting supplies I have.

It took me two tries because when I was almost done I got a finger print in Night of Navy right in the lighter spot on the right hill. So I had to start all over. Here is the card:


Stamps: Plant Hope, Teeny Tiny Wishes
Cardstock: Island Indigo, Pool Party, Basic Grey, Whisper White
Ink: Pool Party, Tempting Turquoise, Island Indigo, Night of Navy, Basic Black.
Markers: Basic Black, Pool Party, Not Quite Navy
Accessories: White Gel Pen, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Post-It Notes, Brayer, Stampin' Sponge

I will do a step-by-step tutorial on this one. I think it would be too difficult to describe just in text how this was done. So come back later this week, probably Friday, to see the tutorial!

Update: The tutorial has been posted! You can find it HERE.
 

Thanks for stopping by!