Sunday, July 24, 2011

Widgets

Blog Candy!!!!!!!

Have you heard of a wonderful website called Craft Project Central? Each month they have 10 tutorials that you can subscribe to receive for only $10.00. They are fabulous 3D projects and you get all 10 of those tutorials for that month just for $10! They include templates if necessary, and full step-by-step instructions with pictures for each project.

Well I have been lucky enough to be asked to design one of the projects for August. I will be working on it later today. But in the mean time I have a blog candy I want to give away! One FREE month's membership for the Craft Project Central tutorials in August. Yep, that's right, 10 tutorials for fabulous projects for FREE!

What do you have to do to enter? It's easy. Just leave a comment on this post between now and this Friday the 29th. I will randomly select a winner Saturday the 30th. So spread the word and tell everyone crafty you know to enter for this wonderful prize!